Friday, April 30, 2010

Touching at Heart, Cries the Tears...


Its been a hectic circumstance last night, when I'm accompanied my boo for his final
shopping on the needy stuff he required regarding his job training at KL.
We went off to TESCO for the better choices and of course as the price is much much
lower than any place can offer you.

***seperti agak ragu-ragu sahaja nak promote Tesco nih... hahahahha ***

Besides, am had a chance to buy my favorite egg tarts at the King's Confectionery.
I also bought him, his favorite loaf of tuna bread.. hihihi
The crowded people took us at utmost an hour before we can park ours car.
What a busy shopping day for them, am mumbling as I've noticed that it was almost
9.30 pm and why is it still there a lots of people..


( actually kami lapar tahap dewa, jadi berlaku behavior seperti agak tidak berpuas hati
dengan keadaan manusia yang ramai dan perlu queue panjang untuk membayar dan kaunter
yang open hanya 2,3 kerat.. haishhh )

I can saw your frowning and its been so many times you've keep on remind me,
that help you out with the shopping list...
And yes, everything done and its now the moment for you to leave.
I'm glad that I'm managed to pin point the necessary and what items should he bought and lend my hand carrying the stuffs,when he erratically need my help..
Hey U.. I heart my bf to pieces lols... hahahahha

( poyo la I,tolong bf shopping pun nak heboh.. hehe )

After the hectic and express shopping trip, we had ours dinner and again its our
chilling out time relaxing at HOTMAS .. Trust me, the food never ruined my appetite
so far for the time being. But somehow, last night my guy did complained that his chicken chop
was quiet oily as he almost bloff off everything out.. Poor him for not ordered the right
grilled black-pepper chicken instead chicken chop my dear.. Hihihihi..

Along the way back home, am not much talking as am usually being labeling Mrs Talkative
among his collageus. As far as I remembered that, am pondering what should I do when he's
no longer here. Opps, its not that am fully dependency on him but most of my quality times
is with him till the presence time. And I being poked by him when am almost like in my own world, making castle on the cloud.. ***hermmm**** He asked me why am I looked pretty bad
awkward rather than I used to be.
Me answered,

" I nak macam mana u pergi, macam tu la u balik nanti.. I juga kalau boleh U tidak akan pernah lupa I juga family U di sini "

when suddenly am cried like a baby on his shoulder...

Without hesitated, he grab my hand and with his trodden voice whispered to me..

" I pergi kerja,I pergi dengan Panjang and Abg K. I tetap akan jadi I macam mana u start kenal and jadi gf I. Thus, u shall no need to even think that am going to forget U. U are in my heart all the time...... "

Later,we reached in front of my house. I bid him goodbye and went straight to sleep
after all.. I tried to close my eyelids and pray for the good sake in ours relationship...
U really know my needy conscience, sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)