Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LDR's




Last night, you've text-ing me said that you got the TM job offer .
You stated below on your sms ;

" You, TM called I.. I dah dapat kerja TM tue..
I have to take the offer letter on 20th and my
confirm the entitled via 3rd of May..

Then a macam regular procedure, I kena pergi
training dulu.. After that baru tahu dekat mana
I kena posting.. Hope dapat tidak jauh dari you "


And am truly happy for him. At least he got what he desired
since he applied for the job.

However did I once again can face this long distance relationship
obstacles over again... I closed my eyes and start to pray for the good and also prepare myself for the worse ever happened..

( dulu I bercinta long distance juga, bagai nak rak almost 4 years and lastly I kena dumped gara-gara cinta dia beralih arah )

Either me or him, we don't want this to ever occur in ours relationship..
Distances gonna be ours biggest barrier, but somehow we still do can talk
and text-ing each other like we used to.. After this, the word MISSING HIM
shall be my best pillow mate and day of routine task to perform.

Well,


" Hey there blue sky and the darkness night with the twinkling stars...
Hey you there, my wish that could you please look for him while we are
apart.. While we are lonely, don't ever lets this tears fall down ..
Hey you there, telling me that he'll always in pink of health..
Hey you there, let him always be mine ~ Amin "

.................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)