Wednesday, April 07, 2010

HEART Matters


HAVE YOU TAKEN ?


Deep inside my inner voice keep on wondering whether am qualified enough to be
loved by someone.. hihiihiii

( dalam hati tu sebenarnya I memang la nak ada steady boyfriend kan atau I dah ada)

Respond to that hot question ? " U dah ada bf ? " I'll simply reply by node my head or,
" Yeah, am someone girlfriend. " Hihi.. This question really had me a goosebumps for
the past few years before and even until now days.
Well,its a pleasure when u got yourself a steady boyfriend by your side.
Am agree that a steady bf for me is my place for everything to share my thought,
my hardship in life or even to ask him the stupid question " U sayang I tak? "

I believe that each of us desired to be happy no matter with whom it might be but for
uncertain circumstance, you may face a loooooooooooooooooooong way to meet your
MR/MRs RIGHT. Keep on searching my friends,the one you want might be just right
beside you and you don't realize his/her presence.
Thus, keep on praying for your luck in this challenging soul-mate hunt.. hehehehe.

And for me, I've find mine and I do really hope that I'll tie the knot with him.
And for me, am pray that this relationship may be blessed by my parents and the
Almighty ALLAH as well~ Amin.
And for me, am being grateful as he love me with unconditionally the way I am with
not much of arguments.
And for me, am being honestly thanks to him for brighten my numb day and to ease
my pain and sorrow.
And for me, am always blushing when he looks at me with his sparkle eyes and with
his cute face smiling at me when I talked to him.
And for me, am always ask him for apologize as am always scolded him for no reasons
or when am meet my boiling point to pop but he always just smiling back at me.
And for me that often erratic with my own choices, he will tell me the right answer and let
me stay calm from all of my hectic mind.
And I will love him back through the worst of times and to have faith in ours strength as
a couple.
And I will never give up on ours relationship and compromise myself for him either ...


and for "him", if you read this .. Yes, I LOVE YOU ..

2 comments:

  1. babe. you da ade bf ke?? ala, tak bgtau pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi.. rase2nye. xde declare ape pn lg tp die super duper best la. nk die jd bf i laa.

    ReplyDelete

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)