Friday, April 23, 2010

9 Things in Happy Couple Conversation Should Have

This entry originally based on my reading by ;
dating editor Denise Ngo for YourTango.com



A recent study published in Psychological Science says that people are happier when they spend more time discussing meaningful topics than engaging in small talk.

Seventy-nine college students had their conversations recorded and analyzed by researchers, who distinguished between chit-chat about the food or the weather and discussions about philosophy, education, or religion.

Subjects who reported the greatest amount of satisfaction spent only 10 percent of their conversation on small talk, while the unhappiest subjects kept 28.3 percent of their talking time in the shallow end.

Neither myself and my guy, we often had an arguing about many things such as the stupid,
simple matter on where we should have ours dinner tonight?
On the other half of that, I've noticed we both going silent now days and this unhealthy circumstances hence headache, heart-broken feeling and a sour face embrace all the incident.
Believe me,that am afraid that this situation may trigger us down and I don't want this
relationship meet the end.
Thus, I'm searching on every method and ways to bring joy moment every time we date and
what should I talk with my amor.

Among the scores of substantive topics people discuss, the conclusion come up with nine that I believe we should relish during heart-to-hearts:
  • Embarrassing moment
The horrifying stories never meant to embrace you, but I believe that we should
be really honest with ours partner. Don't be afraid to broach the subject of your high
school "ugliest secrets" worthy moments that occurred. Reveal the truth will lead to
never ending relationship

( hope so ~ Amin sebab I sayang sangat dekat kekasih hati I )
  • Political viewpoint
Sometimes yes, we don't really agree with both other monthly expenses.
Need no worried, the more you guys discuss the extra value of him/her you'll know.
However, a good relationship allows both parties to discuss their own philosophies without
taking the opposition personally.

( betul, I pun kadang-kadang suka compare-compare tentang kami yang sebenarnya
tak elok pun .... menyesal sangat !!! )
  • Fears and insecurities
What skeletons are in your closet? Speak out your fear and do share your lust addicted too.
In being vulnerable, you risk judgment but most importantly your chance being understood.
My biggest fear now is how am going to deal with LDR's and I admit that the insecure feeling
inside me always had me tough about all the negative values.... Hermmmm.
  • Childhood
What your character as a kid? Did she/he easily make friend? Childhood memories made
fun for your conversation. It lead you to what you become now.

( I patut tnya dia lebih zaman-zaman dia kanak-kanak dulu macam ni.. hihihi )
  • Past relationship
This is the touchy one to remember back the past spouting sonnets about an ex.
Maybe sometomes they still longing for each other. My advise is try to skip this part.

( don't talk about the past, it will ruin your day. I tidak mahu lagi ingat !!! )
  • Family life
Knowing a person's upbringing and relationship with his/her parents is vitally paramount to
understand his/her attitude towards his/her family. And I believe that my amor is a good,
independent son for his parents.

( bf I orang Kampung Chemara dekat Jeniang, KDH yer. I memang suka style dia dan kampung life ! )
  • Current events
Thanks to overflows of information,it's nearly impossible to get up-to-date without
your partner busy bee role as your closer informer. Hihihi, and for me my partner is
the one who always being updated of the current issues from my part. =))

( bf I sekarang sibuk bercakap pasal bola )

  • TV and movies
Compare to the politic and personal fears, entertainment sound pretty swallow but somehow
you'll get an idea what your couple die hard fan for indeed of get jealousy with their secret actor/
actress admire..

( bf I senang, dia peminat Arsenal and Cesc.. Dia pula suka tengok thriller movie )

  • The future
It a MUST to talk with your partner. You should know about his/her goals, dreams and
inspiration rather that burden 'em with the marriage question that can be nerve-wracking.
Hahahahaaha, I would clarify here that I wanna tie the know with Mohamad Nor the sooner
as possible if we got the green light.

( tipuuu je, bila umur 28 or 29... Hihihihi =D )






No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)