Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nur Camilia Damia bt Mohd Muniff


( this is Camilia latest pix with Mak Su - her bestfriend )


( ignore yer background belakang yang agak messy itu )


( sekarang dah di panggil Kakak, mommy dia pragnent )



Recently I missed my niece to death .. My last visit to meet her was on
last month when I've scheduled on gather the new list book quotation at
Kuala Lumpur Book Fair '10..

Camilia, mak ngah promise you that I'll make myself much freedom and
available during my next visit, OK? We shall eating ours favourite ice cream like before
and I shall accompany you to the pool OK? And lets munch the bar of choc together too!!!
Thus, we shall sing a song together and I can listen to your sweet voice
asking me this and that.. And you'll start telling me your princess, Barnie and
your Mickey Mouse character..

Well, you just 4 years old but your English vocabulary is much,much more
better than me..
Well even with your brogue 'Bahasa Melayu', you able to sing the song from the
Indonesian drama series Bila Cinta Bertasbih and the ch-achy song from Aliff
OIAM .. " please, please kamu jangan nakal " always tingle me and the rest till
all of us giggle..

Ohhh, how I missed you, your mommy and daddy as well..

( Kuala Lumpur, bilakah I akan menjengah ke sana lagi ?? )

No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)