Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WEIRDO..

Am wondering why am like this and am not like you or him or her or anyone else could it be,
in this real world. The answers is simple, it is because everyone is unique and it may reflect you with your own persona to cheer others and how you interpreted with this human scenario..

Me, myself and I obviously different from anyone else. There shall be have only one cute Aynie.

( Ehh, suka hati I la nak cakap diri sendiri cute. Ni blog I, jadi ikut suka I la. )

You may notice the huge differentiate Aynie from all the human being that exist in this world.
Do not doubt about the reviliellion because am the potato cough who prefer lingering in my own safe area but I have many friends and love befriend to anyone. I loves to day-dreaming a lots on marrying MY BUSUKKK and eager to adapt my skills on cooking the tip top cuisine.
I love yellow color damn munchies and my tag line before was " YELLOWMAKESMECRAZEECAUSA " during my primary time and it was tremendously amazing moments with my schoolmates .
Frankly speak also, I am chubby boom boom with a big stomach, pimples on my chubby cheek,
got an oily super duper sensitive face problems but I love it strongly enough you could ever
imagine because I am fair enough without any whitening product...

HIHIHI ( ini ialah sedikit angkat bakul yer )

Am neither not too tall or short. Plus am wearing all my mom's oldest courtesy of 'baju kurung',
'baju kebaya' and all my secondary 'buju kurung' which still fit the big size of me.
Thus, acknowledge my poor old fashion attire and my social retarded problem if it may interrupting your life... Hihihihi. My worse ever weakness is am can't distinguish where is 'right'
and 'left' when am giving the direction to you. So please refer to my hand meanwhile listening
to my 'ala-ala' tour guide direction. My left hand got the black marks due to the sprain incident on the netball practice when I was on 10, its not my birth mark ok?

HAHAHAHA, yes I am unique and am appreciate myself. And from the bottom of my heart
I LOVE BEING ME. Exclusively me for being weird and also with the other extra expertise shall be reveal soon..

( But pernah tak you guys diberitahu yang dalam dunia ini akan ada 6 lagi clone muka sebijik macam kita.. Pernah tak ? I pernah,even people may sometimes thought that am someone else and called me Cik Syarifah)



" Deep down inside, I am grateful as am still breathing and manage to get what I want for my life.

May Allah blessed me and show me the right path enduring this adventures circle of life until am able to

redeem all the mistakes am commit all this while,until I affordable to sent my parents for performing HAJI

and until every cents of my debt is settle down ~ Amin "


Believe in your own self potential and don't be shy to spread up your talent.


I'm not golden for sure but I'm platinum ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)