Monday, May 03, 2010

Online Shopping

( First time tue I buat online purchased.. Hihihhi )


It a humid and sunny morning today and I'm totally excited upon it is my first time doing the online shopping from ShawlQueen. Hehehe.. Yeahh, maybe I'm the only one who just starts
to adapt myself with this method of shopping. It's kinda blend of feeling that how's it looks like
the shawl I've purchased and first of all I can't wait until the shawl reach in front of my door.

Honestly,apart from that a bit of my hesitation keep on playing over my head. Hahaha.
Furthermore this is my 1st time to purchase via online but,due to time constraint I feel
lucky enough when I can purchased the item virtually and with not much of waiting plus
its really time budget if you don't have time to do shopping.

The method is simple, you may just purchased your favorite items from the various range
of virtual shop available according your shopping lust.
U made an order via filling up the purchase form or U may booked the item first.
Then once u reach the account no from the shopper,made the payment via Maybank2u,
CimbClicks or Pay Pall.
Lastly, U have not to worry too much as soon your purchased items will reach your front door.
It's simply easy and simple right?

Soooo,don't waste your time. Lets do online shopping !!!
HEHEHEHEHE =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)