Thursday, April 01, 2010

Canker Sores eats my days..


Hello everyone and sorry that am seem not in a good mood..
Oh ya, referring to the entitled above, canker sores a.k.a ulcers or mouth oral been
eating my entire weeks and its been likely I've cursed to this ulcers.

Ya, saya tidak tipu kalian.. Almost every week I'll suffering this traumatic condition when this
unpleasant mouth oral being attacked me badly. Recently, I can't drink properly, I missed the
taste of delicious meal, my great big smile and also I've forget how talkative I am when I can
speak what I want to deliver. Kawan-kawan, sakitnya ulser ini begitu azab sekali..
Yer,saya tidak bohong begitu juga lidah saya ini..

Oh,FYI this canker sores is at my tongue..
Every inch beside,on and below my tongue..
( bukan dekat lips saya ya, and everytime I pushed myself to eat.. There were tears on
my face too ;(( )

Thus, am keep wondering what is my fault??
Saya rasa saya sudah mempraktikan the formal and standardize way of the oral hygiene.
For an example,I'll brush my teeth 3 times the min per day and after that I'll gargling with
yellow,original LISTERINE ( I suka yang Orange,tapi maybe time nak beli tue sudah habis )
Plus, after meal pun saya akan berkumur dengan LISTERINE juga.
Mama cakap mulut saya pecah sebab kurang minum air masak,but surprising me that
my tumbler is likely approximately 1.5 l ok.. Itu yang saya pelik,air dalam badan saya
ni sudah melebihi had which need me to frequently date with MR. TOILET.




What is Canker Sores?

Canker sores or mouth ulcers ( stomatitis ) are small erosions in the
lining of the oral cavity or tongue. It usually come with a package as when u
being infected by canker sores,you also will have a high fever like me ;((

Causes :
  • immune system malfunction.
  • eating rough foods.
  • menstrual period ( macam logik la, I tgh P*eriod ni )
  • food allergies.
  • deficiency of nutrients like zinc,iron,folic acid and Vitamin B12.
  • trauma ? ( I trauma ke makan laici kang? )
  • bacteria infections ( aduii, LISTERINE da xfunction ke? )
  • Gastrointestinal tract related diseases .. ermm saya xpaham la.
  • Hormonal disorder ( betul,saya lately suka marah si dia.. sorry )

Remedies :

  • rinse mouth with aloe juice.
  • put some alum/Colgate/Bonjela/backing powder on the infected area
  • put honey / margerine also can on the canker sores area.
  • rinse mouth with plum juice.
  • eat fresh papaya, chew papaya leaves.
  • eat foods rich in Vits B such as whole grain/green leafy vegetables.
  • eat yogurt daily ( nie I suka )
Avoids :

  • coffee, citrus fruits like lemon, spices food ( ini lah kegemaran i taw )
  • chips,wafers and nuts ( benda-benda keras nie, sakitt xboleh kunyah pun )
  • salty foods, oily foods and animal protein.

Suggestions :

Eat/chew simultaneously.
Brush teeth regularly after meal ( I akan practise bawak berus dan ubat gigi kemana-mana )
application of ice eases the pain caused by canker sores tapi I dah try and lastly end up
I dapat sort throat pula..

I think thats all for today.. I guess that I should go to the clinic again...
Poor lil Aynie





No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)