Friday, April 16, 2010

DOUBLE STANDARD !

" Eh,dia tu siapa? Sesuka hati saja nak datang K*I**MEC wearing that kind of attire.
Don't we have the standardize uniform and attire code to obey during we're here ??"
Somehow, do excuses the rules and exception made for pregnant student.

My boiling point reach the maximum level when my adrenalin could not control my
anger anymore. I'm really pissed off with some of the individual with the narrow-minded
thinking. They talked and walked and criticizing and think all the way they like.

My point of view,is where is the justice for all the workers here. I mean at my workplace,
there's always a pop out issues about "DOUBLE STANDARD"..
What your specialty actually?
Ohhh no, luckily no so other kind of bribe things happened here.
Why ? Why? Why ?

Please someone,anyone don't just pretend like nothing happen here..

INCREMENT FOR ALL TOWARDS GLORIOUS EXCELLENT WORK

( tiba-tiba I merepek entah apa la untuk entry ini... )

No comments:

Post a Comment

OTHERS BLOGGERS =)